Doddridge Animal Clinic, located off the Gulf Coast in Texas, is looking for a veterinarian to join our growing team!
Looking to deliver quality pet care and treatment options at a well-respected hospital? Want to truly practice your own high quality medicine without a faceless enterprise telling you how to do it? Enjoy building strong relationships with your clients instead of having to look at them as just another ‘visit’? Interested in working for a hospital that can provide excellent colleague and nursing support, progressive income, CE opportunities, medical and technological advancements? Then consider the chance to expand your career at Doddridge Animal Clinic near the sunny coastal beaches of Corpus Christi!
Doddridge Animal Clinic is a successful, well-established, companion animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, pharmaceutical, diagnostic, surgical and dental care. We’ve served the community for the past 38 years and are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. We strive to offer excellence in veterinary care to our Corpus Christi residents and those of the surrounding areas!
More information at www.doddridgeanimalclinic.com or call us at 361-852-9638
What we offer:
- Ability to collaborate with 3 veterinarians with 75 years of combined experience
- A fast paced environment
- Pro-sal compensation and competitive benefits
- Flexible scheduling with rotating 3 day weekends
- Relocation assistance or bonus of up to $10,000
- Opportunity for career growth
- In-house Idexx diagnostic laboratory including Catalyst Dx, ProCyte and UA equipment
- Digital X-ray system providing images within second
- Sevoflurane and other next generation induction/maintenance sedatives and anesthesia
- Pain management focused with latest analgesics available
- Advanced dental care equipment - ultra-sonic scaling and high speed mobile drill
- Electro-cautery surgery available
- Surgical monitoring capabilities including pulse oximetry, ECG, CO2 and thermal maintenance
- Complete pharmacy with latest quality drugs, preventatives and supplements
- Client and patient data managed by user friendly AVImark
- Canine and feline boarding services also available
About Corpus Christi - http://www.visitcorpuschristitx.org/index.aspx
With sunshine approximately 255 days out of the year, Corpus Christi has an abundance of outdoor activities that are sure to fit any lifestyle. Downtown offers many amenities along the bay front and marina. Our coastal waters provide many opportunities for fishing inshore or offshore, hunting, boating, skiing, bird watching, surfing, sailing, windsurfing and much more! We are home to the distinguished Del Mar College and the evolving Texas A&M University- Corpus Christi. Our schools excel in academics and sports and we have an Art Museum, History and Science Museum, Botanical Gardens, Padre Island National Seashore, Farmer’s Markets, Texas State Aquarium, Minor League Baseball(Hooks), Oso Bay Wetlands Preserve and Learning Center and a Coastal Bend Bays and Estuaries Program. Additionally, the veterinary profession enjoys an active local veterinary association known as the Coastal Bend VMA. We believe Corpus Christi is one of the most attractive regions in Texas to live and practice!