VCA Old Trail Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our 3-doctor animal practice in Glen Rock, Pennsylvania.
Experienced Doctors, as well as confident New Grads, are welcome to apply!
Our freestanding hospital, built in 2002, offers ample space for management of a busy medical and surgical caseload as well as boarding and grooming services. Among other equipment, we utilize digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, and a surgical laser to provide top quality patient care. When needed, we also enlist the expertise of a surgical specialist to help with orthopedic cases.
Most importantly, we foster a positive work environment which is best evidenced by excellent employee longevity. Similarly, our dedicated and professional staff is committed to supplying unparalleled customer service, which has resulted in solid client retention and continuous growth of our practice.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Autonomy to practice medicine & surgery based upon your training, knowledge, and professional experience
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
- Opportunity to teach and mentor
VCA Old Trail adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Generous CE allowance
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.