Chambers Creek Veterinary Hospital in Lakewood, WA seeks an Associate DVM to join our practice.
Chambers Creek Veterinary Hospital is located in the beautiful Puget Sound area of Western Washington. Our hospital is in the City of Lakewood which is just outside the city limits of Tacoma, Washington (pop 200,000+). We are 35 miles southwest of Seattle and 31 miles northeast of the State Capital of Olympia. We are looking for a compassionate DVM who enjoys working in a team environment and has a strong focus on client education.
More information at www.chamberscreekveterinaryhospital.com.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
- Spacious two-story building with seven exam rooms, four-table treatment area, two surgery suites, dental suite, grooming suite, two hospital wards, and isolation ward.
- In-house laboratory capabilities including Idexx Vet Suite (Catalyst Chemistry Analyzer, Lasercyte CBC, Urinalysis, and ELISA Snap Reader), basic cytology, microbiology, and fungal cultures. We also have a close association with several full-service clinical and pathological reference laboratories.
- In-house ECG, Echocardiogram, and Ultrasound
- Direct Digital X-ray system as well as digital dental radiographs.
- Sevoflourane and Isoflourane anesthesia, surgical laser, ultra-sonic dental equipment.
- Excellent surgical monitoring capabilities including two Life Windows units pulse oximetry.
- Complete pharmacy, OTC products, and prescription diet lines.
- AVIMARK software system for management of 15,000+ patient base.
- Boarding, including three dog wards with runs and a cat condo ward.
- Full-time Practice Manager and full-time Patient Coordinator.
- Licensed Veterinary Technicians working in treatment, surgical, and dental area with hospital trained exam assistants to help support veterinarians with outpatient exams.
- Annual Wellness Plans to provide savings for clients on Preventative Health Care.
About Pierce County
Tacoma-Pierce County has been named one of the most livable areas in the country. Outdoor recreational opportunities are endless in our year-round temperate climate. In addition to walking and running, fishing, hunting, boating, water-sports, camping, downhill/cross-country skiing and golf are here to be enjoyed. Pierce County is one hour away from Mt. Rainier National Park, two hours away from the beautiful Pacific Ocean and two hours away from the hot desert and fertile plains of Eastern Washington. The Lakewood/Tacoma area is culturally diverse and well represented with churches, social organizations, shopping opportunities, restaurants, theaters, museums, etc. We have been in this community since 1971 and feel that it is one of the most attractive and desirable areas in which to live and practice.