- Compensation projection of $120K + (we pay with a pro-sal model that allows for diligent work ethic to be rewarded consistently)
- Signing and retention bonuses upon contract commitment
- Full Benefits including health care, dental coverage (WE COVER ALL PREMIUMS – NO OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES) and a 401K with match
- Flexible scheduling and Sick Leave
- Variety of Caseload – we see small animals, exotics, and ER cases
- Annual commitment to Continued Education (time and cost coverage)
We are an efficient, highly trained team that focuses on customer service, excellent patient care and team engagement. We work well together to provide high quality veterinary care to small animals and exotics. We are looking for a life-long learner and an energetic partner who wants to help us encourage growth and foster a supportive hands-on experience as we continue to focus on development and potential. At this time we are welcoming a high volume of new and returning clients.
We provide scheduled and walk-in/emergency appointments during our working hours and refer to emergency clinics after hours. We practice high quality medicine and enjoy a large caseload of surgeries, ER med, and exciting exotic medicine. We have a staff that is committed to teamwork and continued learning. Our schedule is flexible and supports a work-life balance that keeps our staff enthusiastic and engaged. Our veterinary team consists of a group of people that truly believe in pet medicine and for us, it's more than a job; it's a way of life!
About the Hospital:
- Digital Xray
- Laser Therapy
- Avimark Software
- Four exam rooms, treatment/recovery area, surgery suite, dental/prep area, radiology room, isolation room, boarding and grooming.
About Spanaway, WA.
We are located in the heart of Western Washington in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. About 15 miles south of Tacoma, we offer the small-town feel, within range of the glow of big city lights. The perfect location for outdoor enthusiasts, hikers, campers, fishers, bikers - you name it - we love it too!
We are supported by the National Veterinary Association, umbrella company, who encourages their teams to “Join us, Stay you!”. NVA believes in providing private practice veterinary hospitals the support to continue to practice medicine as they see fit for their specific community and client base. We mutually agree in the whole person model of professional development at all levels. NVA has allowed our clinic to join a community of like-minded veterinarians and veterinary professionals who are dedicated to serving our clients, continuing to develop our medical skills, and supporting our teams with quality of life provisions.
If you are looking for an excellent practice, with unmatched growth potential, we want to hear from you! Please apply today!